Friday, April 1, 2016

#NSTA16 and all the buzz

Wow.

Being surrounded by thousands of like minded science lovers and fellow observers is empowering.  I have been trying to take time to process all that I am learning and all that I am sharing with others, but there just aren't enough hours in the day.

I am so extremely excited about some of the projects that I have made connections with here at #NSTA16.  I anticipate lots of great extensions for myObservatory based on the contacts I have made and will continue to pursue.  I feel more informed about the current offerings in science education data experiences.  Overall it has been an amazing experience.

But what I haven't been able to do much of is observe.  Other than my observations of whose presentation is better or which hotel has the best food, I haven't really been collecting any data.  I have never been to Nashville before and thought I would have more time to really explore the area and make observations (see paragraph 1!)

So here is my last Nashville goal.  I will walk the city and record my observations using the myObservatory app.  I will experience some of what Nashville has to offer outside of the conference room.  Tune back soon for myObservations of Nashville!

No comments:

Post a Comment